GENOVIA INGENIERIE is pleased to announce its partnership with Total Materia.
Indeed, Total Materia is the world’s largest database and knowledge base with more than 20,000,000 properties for more than 450,000 materials..
To this end, and as the first distributor in Tunisie, GENOVIA INGENIERIE offers you a fast, simple and efficient solution of the most complete materials database in the world.
What is the purpose of the base ?
- Find the mechanical and physical properties of various materials,
- Search for equivalent and similar materials,
- Extract stress-strain curves, fatigue data and other advanced properties,
- Identify unknown materials from a spectrometer composition,
- Find the properties of non-metallic materials: polymers, composites and others,
- Transfer material data directly to CAD/CAM software format
Try for free
For all companies, universities or research labs that want to be at the cutting edge of technology in a variety of disciplines, reliable and accurate material properties are essential. This is why GENOVIA INGENIERIE invites you to try the database free of charge and take advantage of an exceptional opportunity.
Offering exceptional price-performance ratio, Total Materia has an annual web subscription package to suit your needs.