GENOVIA Ingénierie is an engineering consulting firm whose mission is to use its experience and responsiveness to accompany its customers from the initial project idea phase to the actual implementation phase.
A proven expertise in mechanical design.
Our highly skilled engineers and draughtsmen are capable of offering you the solutions that meet your highest expectations. Starting with a requirements specification document, we conduct thorough analyses and produce a detailed feasibility study. We are able to provide the following services:
- Feasibility and pre-project studies.
- 3D Design:
- Product and process engineering.
- Detailed design.
- Joint welding.
- Design and routing of electrical harnesses.
- Data migration: 2D to 3D migration, software migration, reverse engineering.
- Technical drawings: General assembly drawings and detailed drawings that comply with current standards, manufacturing file, BOM.
Meshing is an essential phase of numerical simulation needed to dimension mechanical parts and assemblies. We can mesh and discretize all types of mechanical parts (structure, plastics, foundry, etc.) with the following elements:
- 3D: Tetrahedral or hexahedral - modeling of massive parts.
- 2D: Shells – modeling of tiny parts such as metal sheets.
- 1D: Girders and bars.
Our team is known for its responsiveness as well as for respecting the requirements specification document and the customer-specific quality criteria.link
Thanks to their rich experience in finite element computations and simulations, our engineers are able to help you in dimensioning as well as the improvement and optimization of the firmness and performance of mechanical parts and structures subjected to stress. Our qualified engineers are able to deliver the following services:
- Data setup & model validation.
- Linear static calculations: Structures subject to a linear load.
- Nonlinear static calculations: geometric nonlinearity, material nonlinearity, contact, nonlinear load.
- Fast dynamic calculation for subsystems: Impact, fall.
- Modal analysis & calculation: natural frequencies.
- Thermal computations: temperature distribution in structures subject to heat flow.
- Post-processing & analysis of results: Displacement and residual displacement, constraints, plasticizations, permanent distortions, stiffness curves, deflection curves, etc.
- Editing of calculation reports.
Sample projects: validation of steering columns, impact calculations for subsystems, stiffness calculation, calculations of subsidence under self-weight, perceived quality calculations, correlation, etc.link
Custom-designed and perfectly adapted to your specific needs. When it comes to designing special purpose machines, our team offers custom solutions, be they mechanical machines, semi-automatic machines, or fully automatic machines. We help our customers throughout all phases of their projects, from requirements analysis to requirements specification up to the final on-site production launch phase. We propose powerful solutions adapted to the needs of industrialists while remaining innovative, competitive, and respectful of the allotted budgets and deadlines, delivering high-quality machines compliant with the requirements specification document. Thanks to our engineering expertise, we can guarantee you the following services:
- Feasibility and pre-project studies.
- Mechanical and electrical design studies.
- Design and implementation of pneumatic and hydraulic installations.
- Automation & robotics.
- Electronic card programming.
- The security of machines and their users.
- Implementation: outsourcing to our qualified partners.
Examples: gauges, handling and conveyor machines, folding and winding machines, assembling machines, testing machines.link
Highly qualified consultants available for short and long-term missions, we offer you customized outsourcing solutions by putting at your disposal our highly qualified consultants. The engineers and technicians that we dispatch to our clients are experienced and immediately operational. We also offer the setup of an on-site offshore platform:
- A customer-specific organization tailored to his own demands.
- Composed of engineers and technicians meeting our competitive selection criteria.
- Training in the customer’s standards and work methodologies.
- Flexible and competitive costs adapted to mission lengths.
- Draughtsman & design engineer.
- Mechanical studies engineer.
- Mechatronics engineer.
- Finite element computation engineer.
- Aeronautic structure computation engineer.
- Metal structure computation engineer.
- Meshing technician.